Tapmedia Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 1st March 2015
THE LEGAL AGREEMENTS SET OUT BELOW GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE TAPMEDIA APPS AND RECORDINGS AVAILABLE FOR USE ON THE IPHONE, IPAD, IPOD TOUCH, MAC AND OTHER HARDWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR APPS.
You are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use governing Tapmedia Ltd's relationship with you in relation to use of its apps and recordings (the 'apps'). If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our apps.
The term Tapmedia Ltd or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the apps. The term 'you' refers to the user of the apps.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the information, performance, completeness or suitability of the materials in the apps for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of our apps is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available in our apps meet your specific requirements.
- This apps contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, audio and video content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless authorised by us in writing.
- All trademarks reproduced in our apps which are not the property of, or licensed to, the us are acknowledged on our website.
- Unauthorised use of our apps may give rise to a claim for damages.
- Your use of our apps and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.